Frequently Asked Questions I Create Art Box For Kids
With each subscription, your kit comes complete with everything necessary to create art projects. With a licensed curriculum & all the materials you need, I Create Art Kits are great gifts for your aspiring artists.
- Subscriptions start on the 1st of the month & ship on the 15th.
- Orders received between from the last week of the prior month (25th/26th) to the 14th, ship on the 15th of the month. (Ex.: Order received 1/28 is shipped 2/15 and the subscription start date is 2/1.)
- Orders received between the 15th & the last week of the month (usually up yo the 25th) ship within 3 business days. Your subscription starts the month your order is shipped.
- If you want to change anything within your plan, you would need to access your Manage Your Subscription page.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewed the first of the month unless cancelled. If you choose to cancel at any point, you will need to complete the plans term. It is your responsibility to turn off any auto renewal prior to the ending of you plan. Changes must be made before the 1st of the month.
- E mail notifications are sent prior to the start of each month as reminders to the status of your subscription.
- For monthly subscriptions, shipping charges will apply. Quarterly, semi & annual plans ship free.
What's included in my I Create Art Kit?
- 2 Art Projects (Every month receive a new set of projects).
- Enough materials for each project, for 3 people.
- Easy instructions for parents to guide children through each project.
- All projects are adaptable for different aged siblings in your family.
- Visual resources for each project & warm up sheets for each project.
- Educational materials to review with children.
- Projects are designed for parental involvement, especially younger ages. Please read over the instructions and contact us with any questions.
- Email support for any questions. Video tutorials available on support page.
- Important to note, projects are not replicated. Each month you will receive new content & materials for your project.
Do I need to be artistic?
Do You Have A YouTube Channel?
Yes, we do and along with tutorials, we post monthly box information & more. Subscribe here so that you keep up-to-date with I Create Art Kits.
What ages are your kits for?
Why aren't boxes broken into age groups?
Are projects duplicated?
How do we use the materials?
What is your cancellation policy?
We hate to see you go, but you can cancel a subscription anytime after the initial prepaid term has been completed. Please cancel by 11:59 PM prior to the first of the month. You can pause subscriptions by logging into "Manage Your Subscriptions”.
Prepaid plans are not refundable but can be transferred to another child. It is your responsibility to turn off any auto renewal of your plan.
How do plans renew?
Plans automatically renew depending on how whether you're are gifting your box.
- First choose your plan.
- Upon ordering, you will see a box marked "Is this a gift"?
- If you do not want the plan to renew at the end of the subscription check this box.
- Unchecking the box will have the plan renew at the end of the subscription and you will be charged. Contact us with questions.
- Upon ordering your gift, you can download a gift note here.
- If you set your plan to renew, it is your responsibility to turn off if you do not want the plan to renew.
My children are different ages. How can I adapt the lesson plan?
Do we pay for shipping?
We offer free shipping on certain subscription plans & products. (Canadian orders will be charged per month for any subscription). Other products are charged for shipping. This is usually noted in the product description page. Currently we do not accept foreign orders but will look at in the near future.
How do send I Create Art Kit as a gift?
- Order the plan you wish to gift.
- Plans automatically renew at the end of your your plan, unless you check the box noting a gift order.
- If you order as a gift, and want to have the plan renew, do not check the box.
- It is your responsibility to turn off any auto renew prior to the end of your plan.
After purchasing your gift plan, you can download a gift note here. After you receive the download email, you can print out for your recipient.
If I have a blog following, can I receive a sample kit?
Contact us with information about your fan base so that we can verify. Once completed, we will be more than happy to come up with a way for us to work together.