How do subscriptions work?
With each subscription, your kit comes complete with everything necessary for a family of 3 (parents & 1 child) to sit together & start creating their art project.
- Subscriptions start on the 1st of the month..
- Orders received between from the last week of the prior month (25th/26th) to the 14th, ship on the 15th of the month. (Ex.: Order received 1/28 is shipped 2/15 and the subscription start date is 2/1.)
- Orders received between the 15th & the last week of the month (usually up yo the 25th) ship within 3 business days. Your subscription starts the month your order is shipped.
- If you want to change anything within your plan, you would need to access your Manage Your Subscription page.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewed the first of the month unless cancelled. If you choose to cancel at any point, you will need to complete your plan's term.
- E mail notifications are sent prior to the start of each month as reminders to the status of your subscription.
- For monthly subscriptions, shipping charges will apply. All 3, 6 & 12 month plans ship free.
What's included in my I Create Art Kit?
- 2 Art Projects (Every month receive a new set of projects).
- Enough materials for each project, for 3 people. (A sibling box is available for additional family member with materials for up to 6 people.)
- Easy instructions for parents to guide children through each project.
- All projects are adaptable for different aged siblings in your family.
- Visual resources for each project.
- Warm up sheets for each project.
- Educational materials to review with children.
- Projects are designed for parental involvement, especially younger ages. Please read over the instructions and contact us with any questions.
- Email support for any questions. Video tutorials available on support page.
- Important to note, projects are not replicated. Each month you will receive new content & materials for your project.
Do I need to be artistic?
What ages are your kits for?
Is the monthly kit the same as the 3, 6 & 12 month plans? How are they renewed?
Are projects duplicated?
How do subscriptions work?
I have more than i child. How do you work with siblings?
My children are different ages. How can I adapt the lesson plan?
Do we pay for shipping?
Only monthly subscriptions pay for shipping. (Canadian orders will be charged per month for any subscription). Our 3, 6 & 12 month plans are shipped free. Currently we do not accept foreign orders but will look at in the near future.
How do send I Create Art Kit as a gift?
How do I download a gift note to send?
After purchasing your gift plan, you can download a gift note here. After you receive the download email, you can print out for your recipient.
If I have a blog following, can I receive a sample kit?
Sure! Contact us with information about your fan base so that we can verify. Once completed, we will be more than happy to send a sample kit.