Frequently Asked Questions I Create Art Box For Kids
With each subscription, your kit comes complete with everything necessary to create art projects. With a licensed curriculum & all the materials you need, I Create Art Kits are great gifts for your aspiring artists.
- 2 Art Projects (Every month receive a new set of projects).
- Enough materials for each project.
- Easy instructions for parents to guide children through each project.
- All projects are adaptable for different aged siblings in your family.
- Visual resources for each project & warm up sheets for each project.
- Educational materials to review with children.
- Projects are designed for parental involvement, especially younger ages. Please read over the instructions and contact us with any questions.
- Email support for any questions. Video tutorials available on support page.
- Important to note, projects are not replicated. Each month you will receive new content & materials for your project.
Do I need to be artistic?
Do You Have A YouTube Channel?
Yes, we do and along with tutorials, we post monthly box information & more. Subscribe here so that you keep up-to-date with I Create Art Kits.
What ages are your kits for?
Are projects duplicated?
How do we use the materials?
What is your cancellation policy?
We hate to see you go, but you can cancel a subscription anytime after the initial prepaid term has been completed. Please cancel by 11:59 PM prior to the first of the month. You can pause subscriptions by logging into "Manage Your Subscriptions”.
Prepaid plans are not refundable but can be transferred to another child. It is your responsibility to turn off any auto renewal of your plan.
How do plans renew?
Plans automatically renew depending on how whether you're are gifting your box.
My children are different ages. How can I adapt the lesson plan?
Do we pay for shipping?
We offer free shipping on certain subscription plans & products. (Canadian orders will be charged per month for any subscription). Other products are charged for shipping. This is usually noted in the product description page. Currently we do not accept foreign orders but will look at in the near future.
How do send I Create Art Kit as a gift?
If I have a blog following, can I receive a sample kit?
Contact us with information about your fan base so that we can verify. Once completed, we will be more than happy to come up with a way for us to work together.