How do subscriptions work?
With each subscription, your kit comes complete with everything necessary for a family of 3 (parents & 1 child) to sit together & start creating their art project.
- Subscriptions start on the 1st of the month..
- Orders received between from the last week of the prior month (25th/26th) to the 14th, ship on the 15th of the month. (Ex.: Order received 1/28 is shipped 2/15 and the subscription start date is 2/1.)
- Orders received between the 15th & the last week of the month (usually up yo the 25th) ship within 3 business days. Your subscription starts the month your order is shipped.
- If you want to change anything within your plan, you would need to access your Manage Your Subscription page.
- All subscriptions are automatically renewed the first of the month unless cancelled. If you choose to cancel at any point, you will need to complete your plan's term.
- E mail notifications are sent prior to the start of each month as reminders to the status of your subscription.
- For monthly subscriptions, shipping charges will apply. All 3, 6 & 12 month plans ship free.
What's included in my I Create Art Kit?
- 2 Art Projects (Every month receive a new set of projects).
- Enough materials for each project, for 3 people. (A sibling box is available for additional family member with materials for up to 6 people.)
- Easy instructions for parents to guide children through each project.
- All projects are adaptable for different aged siblings in your family.
- Visual resources for each project.
- Warm up sheets for each project.
- Educational materials to review with children.
- Projects are designed for parental involvement, especially younger ages. Please read over the instructions and contact us with any questions.
- Email support for any questions. Video tutorials available on support page.
- Important to note, projects are not replicated. Each month you will receive new content & materials for your project.
Do I need to be artistic?
What ages are your kits for?
Is the monthly kit the same as the 3, 6 & 12 month plans? How are they renewed?
Are projects duplicated?
How do we use the materials?
What is your cancellation policy?
If you have purchased a Monthly subscription plan where we bill you on a monthly basis, you can cancel your subscription through your online account any time.
Prepaid plans are not refundable but can be transferred to another child.
How do plans renew?
Plans automatically renew depending on how whether you're are gifting your box.
- First choose your plan.
- Upon ordering, you will see a box marked "Is this a gift"?
- If you do not want the plan to renew at the end of the subscription check this box.
- Unchecking the box will have the plan renew at the end of the subscription and you will be charged. Contact us with questions.
- Upon ordering your gift, you can download a gift note here.
I have more than i child. How do I order with siblings?
My children are different ages. How can I adapt the lesson plan?
Do we pay for shipping?
Only monthly subscriptions pay for shipping. (Canadian orders will be charged per month for any subscription). Our 3, 6 & 12 month plans are shipped free. Currently we do not accept foreign orders but will look at in the near future.
How do send I Create Art Kit as a gift?
After purchasing your gift plan, you can download a gift note here. After you receive the download email, you can print out for your recipient.
If I have a blog following, can I receive a sample kit?
Sure! Contact us with information about your fan base so that we can verify. Once completed, we will be more than happy to send a sample kit.